Recently I'm having a problem with this sinhalakey add-on which I use to type. all the 'kombu's and 'ela pilla's are jumping here and there while typing..plus it also makes the sinhala posts hard to read :@
so until I fix it, guess I have to spread my thingy's through kadda..hahah ;)
--
yesterday , while cleaning the attic, I accidentally came across this old 'Daham pasal' text book, which was half-enjoyed by termites. I turned some pages over and I saw the story below. thought it'll make something out for you guys, so took the trouble to put it in here.
---
Buddha is passing through a village. Some people are angry, very much against his teachings. they abuse him, they insult him.
Buddha listens silently and then says,
'If you are finished, then allow me to move on. I have to reach the next village, and they will be waiting for me. If something is still remaining in your mind, then when I am passing back by this route, you can finish it. '
They say, ' we have abused you, insulted you. Are you not going to answer? '
Buddha says,
'I never react now. What you do is up to you.I never react now, you cannot force me to do something. you can abuse me; that is up to you.
I am not a slave, I have become a free man.
I act from my center, not from my periphery, And your abuse can TOUCH ONLY THE PERIPHERY, NOT MY CENTER.
My center remains untouched..'
-------
that was the story.
hmmm.. we have to understand the distinction between reaction and action. some one comes along and pushes a button. we react. just like Japanese dolls.
someone praises us, and we are happy and glorious. someone comes along and push us, we hit the floor crying.
we let others control us.
do we really want that?
What would it be, if we can keep our insides clean and clear.
of course people will come and try to screw us, because that's what they like to do the most. they will call you a noob.. they want to feel you that your work is insignificant. or they will laugh at your old-fashioned slippers.
So what? who cares?
if we can keep centers untouched by every other crap, we can stay in our own happiness , and keep the peace of mind.
If a rain comes, you feel like wearing a raincoat.
But If you don't have a raincoat??,
then still, it's alright!!!
get wet!!
because no matter how hard it try, the rain can only touch your skin and your clothes, not your inside.
enjoy the rain!!! praise it!! dance in the rain!
then eventually, the rain will disappear. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, Nice post. This is one of best post even I have seen. I am truly accept with you dear.
Are you using that sinhala add-on to write post? on no dear, i has a lot of bugs and I will email you a web application that you will able to type sinhala. I think you have a problem with installed sinhala unicode.
wow..! as Binku said this post is one of the best post I have read in blog space. Thanx bro
Post a Comment